Disease: Gastroenteritis (In Children), Peptic Ulcers, Functional Digestive Problems, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Dysentery, Ulcerative Colitis, Allergic Rhinitis, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Gastritis from Biliary Reflux, Chronic Bronchitis, Vaginitis, Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases, Exudative Eczema, Dermatitis, Bronchiectasis, Upper GI Bleeding, Allergic Purpura, Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding.
1. Abdominal Fullness, Diarrhea with Watery Stool, No Thirst, Nausea and Vomiting, Loss of Appetite, Abdominal Pain, or Sudden Turmoil Disorder with Cold. Pale Tongue with White Fur, a Deep Thin Pulse.
2. Hematemesis, Epistaxis, Melaena, Bright Pale Face, Shortness of Breath, Tiredness, a Thready or Deficient and Forceless Pulse.
3. Emaciation, Cold Hands, and Feet, Vomiting, and Diarrhea, Tiredness and Listlessness, Poor Appetite Pale Tongue with White Fur a Thready and Slow or Deep, Thready, Moderate and Weak Pulse.
4. Profuse Salivation and Predilection for Spitting Saliva.
5. Rigid Focal Distention in the Heat Region, a Sensation of Fullness in the Chest and Pain in the Hypochondria that Shoot toward the Heart.
Extra Symptoms: Incessant Coughing
Allergic Purpura, Allergic Rhinitis, Benign Prostatic Hypertropy, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Bronchitis, Chronic Dysentery, Dermatitis, Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding, Exudative Eczema, Functional Digestive Problems, Gastritis From Biliary Reflux, Gastroenteritis(In Children), Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases, Peptic Ulcers, Ulcerative Colitis, Upper Gi Bleeding, Vaginitis
Abdominal Fullness, Abdominal Pain, Bright Pale Face, Deep Thin Pulse, Diarrhea With Watery Stool, Epistaxis, Hematemesis, Loss Of Appetite, Melaena, Nausea And Vomiting, No Thirst, Pale Tongue With A White Fur, Poor Appetite Pale Tongue With White Fur A Thready And Slow Or Deep, Profuse Salivation And Predilection For Spitting Saliva, Rigid Focal Distention In The Heat Region, Sensation Of Fullness In The Chest And Pain In The Hypochondria That Shoot Toward The Heart, Shortness Of Breath, Sudden Turmoil Disorder With Cold, Thready, Moderate and Weak Pulse, Tiredness And Listlessness